Sunday, March 13, 2011

Class by Mail

The beginning of term has certainly been full of good things! After re-scheduling my March class several times I've decided to offer it 'by mail'.



If you'd like to have a go at making these sweet little boxes, drop me an email and I'll get a kit to you, complete with printed instructions for how to make these two small boxes. The kits include everything you need to make and decorate the boxes - you'll just need some adhesive, double sided tape like Sticky Strip works well. There is some variation in colours for the Apple Blossoms box and Newsprint design for the Fancy Flower box. I'll do my best to help you with any specific colour requests. All the kits still look beautiful and achieve the same look of the finished box. Kits cost $15.



I look forward to seeing you all in the first week of April for a class in which we'll make some Birthday cards. 
 And don't forget it's just a few weeks left of the Summer Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration! If you'd like some more information, let me know!

No comments: