Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wagga Library Mother and Daughter Craft Workshop

Just stopping in to show you the project I'm sharing with Mothers and Daughters at the Wagga Library Craft workshop next weekend.



This frame is made using the All in the Family stamp set, as well as the Broadsheet alphabet and Timeless Type die cut letters. This sample is on display at the library already - you can see it near the circulation desk.

The workshop is being held next Saturday 25th June from 2pm. The class includes everything you need to make the project, including the frame. There will be choice of colours available. Workshop cost is $20. All the other details are available from the Library and bookings are essential. When I spoke to Library staff yesterday there were still a few spots available - so get in quick if you'd like to join in!

During the week as I was getting ready to take the sample frame in I hurriedly tried to take some photos of it. I thought this one was very cute. If you look carefully you can see my 1 year old son 'helping' me take the photo!

Until next time!
Liz.

No comments: