Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you can join us for this special festive occasion!
Today I'm taking part in a Blog Hop filled with great ideas for Christmas. If you've been hopping along, you should have arrived here from Fiona's blog. At the end of this post you'll find the link to the next post on the chain and I've also added a list of everyone who's taking part in the Hop today in case you get lost along the way. Exciting news - there's Blog Candy! Just leave a comment on every blog in the Hop and then email Claire to let her know you did and if you're the lucky winner you'll receive some fabulous surprises in the post! (Sorry, Blog Candy prize not available to international hoppers or SU demos.)
And now ...on with the show!
I've designed two projects for you to enjoy today. The first is a Christmas Card using the Delightful Decorations set.
The card has lots of sparkle with Frost White Shimmer Paint (in a few layers!) and some Rhinestones. Can you spot where I used the Tasteful Trim Big Shot die (only available until 31st July in the Autumn/Winter Mini!) ? I'm also loving how simple it is to punch out my ornaments with the Ornament Punch - so neat and quick! My sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings set - every occasion you could want for is in this one - it's a fabulous stand by set!
The second project I have for you today is a Treat Wallet.
It's the perfect size to fit a cellophane bag filled with home made treats and finishes it off into a gorgeous gift! I decorated the front with the Welcome Christmas set in Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler, along with an Antique brad and some tiny pearls. The window made with the Decorative label punch adds to the detail and gives a sneak peek at the contents! The back is finished off with some Metallic Eyelets and a simple bow tied in Hemp Twine. This came together quickly and I think I'll be making a few of these this Christmas!
I've filled this one with some slice I made this week - Decadent Chocolate and Walnut from the ever popular Womens Weekly! Watch out for it at Stamp Club this week - if I can keep it hidden from my husband until then ;)
The next Blog on today's hop is the lovely Clare. Once, you've commented on Clare's blog, continue on commenting on each of the blogs you visit until you get back where you started from. Then, don't forget to email Claire with 'Inklings Blog Hop' in the subject heading and she'll put you in the draw for some lovely goodies!
I'm looking forward to reading all your comments - thanks!
Here is the full list of the 15 Blogs in todays Hop.
1. Clare http://www.crafty-cow.com
2. Janice http://www.janicespencer.blogspot.com
3. Christie http://www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
4. Kari http://www.karigail.wordpress.com
5. Joanna http://www.joannawassens.com
6. Michelle http://stampinground.wordpress.com
7. Alana http://www.alanagalagher.blogspot.com
8. Carol http://www.inkantations-and-inkarnations.blogspot.com
9. Cath http://cathdeanpapercraft.blogspot.com
10. Amy http://amyandersonsblog.blogspot.com
11. Vanessa http://stampness.blogspot.com
12. Michelle D http://stampinkpaper.blogspot.com
13. Ryn http://rynscraps.blogspot.com
14. Fiona B http://fionajanestamping.blogspot.com
15. Liz Halbisch http://lizhalbisch.blogspot.com