Monday, July 1, 2013

Grand Vacation Countdown continues......



It's only a few weeks until I leave for my trip to the US to see the Stampin' Up! home office and attend the US convention (and have an amazing holiday into the bargain!). This morning my travel documents from Stampin' Up! arrived - they are so gorgeous! I love the attention to detail - makes me very excited to be there!




I'm busily working on swaps to take with me and at the same time, getting ready for our new catalogue to launch.....tomorrow!! If you haven't already got your own copy of the gorgeous new catalogue, contact me ASAP so I can send you one. And if you're local to Mudgee, come on down to my place on  Saturday for my launch party and Retiring Products sale! It's going to so much fun! I am looking forward to chatting with you over a cuppa and a macaron from Mudgee Made - yum!

See you soon!
Liz.

No comments: