Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Catalogue Launch and Retired Product Sale


I'm having a launch party for the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue and I'd love to see you there! You can come along and stay for a little while or a long while. I'll have the tea and coffee on high rotation and am planning some yummy treats too. You can grab a chair and a coffee and have a good look through the catalogue, I'll have some things you can create with new products and there will be gifts and prizes - who wouldn't want to come?! It's going to be fun!



I'll also be holding my Retired Products Sale, which will be a first come, first served cash only dip into my stash of things I no longer need. There will be lots on offer. Ink pads, stamp sets, punches and accessories. Many brand new sets, and things from Sale-a-bration earlier in the year. There will definitely be something for everyone. 

I'm still getting to know people here in Mudgee so  I'd love you to bring along a friend I haven't met yet! And to say thanks, I'll give you both a little something to take home.

Please do let me know you're coming so I can set up enough chairs and coffee mugs! I look forward to seeing you then!

Liz

No comments: