Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oops...missed a day....Day 5!

Well I was determined not to miss two days of my week so here goes with another card using Retiring Stamps. My class tonight was cards using Retiring Stamps and I'm looking forward to sharing some more of them with you over the next few days.

Here's one of my favourites....

This card uses "You are Loved" which is on a HUGE special on the Retiring List. I love using monochromatic colour schemes and Pool Party and Whisper White is high on my list of most used combinations. I'm so glad that Pool Party isn't retiring with the new catalogue - it's becoming part of our regular Colour Families! Woo!

The little tags below the ribbon are using the Tiny Tags stampset and Jewellery Tag punch. These are going! I've used them SO much and have loved them - I'm sure they need a home in your craft supplies too! A really versatile set and sweet :)

Hope you're having an excellent week. Back with more temptations soon!
Liz.

1 comment:

Bloom said...

Ha, just put an order in online. Had the Tiny Tags stamp set and punch on the wish list, but took them off at the last minute! Perhaps I'll have to put a second order in :) Lovely cards Liz! Very inspiring. Heading to farm for weekend. Can't wait after what has been a big week. Ros x