Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 2 - Retiring List projects

I hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to a fun week. Here in Mudgee it's been a frosty morning and it's the day before my daughters birthday so we're in preparation mode - lots of fun here tomorrow!

The project I've chosen to show you today is a card I made for my eldest daughters teacher at the end of last year. She had a brilliant year last year in Kindergarten and the class held a surprise thankyou BBQ for their beloved teacher. I was asked to make this card for the kids to write in (and a few of the mums!). It had lots of pages inside, which were all filled with lovely Kindy writing by the end of the night.





For the front I've used several different designs from the Storytime Designer Series Paper (currently 50% off: $9.48, 126907). The lined 'exercise book' panel, the grid and all the sweet little kids are from various pages in the pack. The 'Worlds Greatest' stamp is stamped in Midnight Muse ink on the DSP and this stamp is also sadly on it's way out (World's Greatest, $16.95, 126270). The 'teacher' sentiment that I've stamped on the Very Vanilla flag is from the 'For my Family' set which is also retiring!! (For my family,  wood: $62.95, clear: $49.95).

You can have a closer look at those sets and papers in my shop and if you have any questions let me know!

Until tomorrow,
Liz.

2 comments:

Bloom said...

Hello lovely! Great idea to do 'a card a day'. Very impressed so far :) The list of retiring products is way too enticing! Love to everyone. Ros x

Liz said...

Glad you've enjoyed them Ros! We're having a lovely week - hope you guys are too :) Liz.