Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 3: My favourite retiring stamp set.....

I'm popping in today to show you a card made with my favourite retiring stamp set: French Foliage. (wood 123557, $34.95, clear 121166, $20.96) I've made so many things with this set I'll be very sorry to see it go - but I have my eye on some potential new favourites so I won't stay sad for too long :)

I've heat embossed one of the leaf images from the set onto First Edition Designer Series Paper (also retiring! 121878, $21.95) using White embossing powder. The finishing details of the card are done in Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Whisper White - one of my favourite combinations - so classic!




The sentiment I've used is from Perfectly Penned - not retiring and I'm so glad! Love this one! I've cut it out using the Apothecary Accents framelits - also a well used set in my craft room. 


I must be away! It's my middle daughters 5th birthday today and we've had a fun day of celebrations, which will be topped only by the chaos of a party on Saturday - lots of preparations to get done!

Hope you're having a great week!
Liz.

No comments: