Sunday, June 2, 2013

Retiring Stamps

At this time of year we say goodbye to some old favourite stamp sets (and start getting excited about the new ones that are soon to arrive!)

As a return to the blogosphere challenge I've set myself the task of posting one card every day this week that includes a retiring stamp. So here goes!


Todays card uses the retiring background stamp 'Distressed Dots' (122815, $30.95). I've used Versamark resist on glossy cardstock and brayered Summer Starfruit ink to complete the panel behind my lovely lollipops (from Sweets for the Sweet, not retiring). The ink I've used for the black bows and the sentiments on this card is our Basic Black craft ink, which is also retiring. It gives a lovely depth to the stamped image and being a pigment ink it sits on top of the paper and gives a nice bold image. Basic Black Craft ink (102192, $12.95). You can find all the supplies for this card in my online shop - just click on the button in the side bar, or message me with any questions, I'd love to help out!

I look forward to popping back every day this week and hearing your thoughts on our retiring stamps and accessories.

Liz.

No comments: